OKIE IS READY TO BE A MOM?!?

OKIE IS READY TO BE A MOM?!?
OKIE IS READY TO BE A MOM - FALL 1978

Monday, October 11, 2010

OCTOBER 2000 and WHAT?????

As I try desperately to grab on to today, I just can't believe it is October, 2010.  I find it strange to look at our children as adults and wonder, "Where are my babies?"

I am so grateful for each of our children.  They are really some of the greatest of Heavenly Father's children and I am astounded that He would allow me to be their mother.  It is for my benefit, I am sure.

Each is talented fully in so many ways.  My prayer is that they will each strive to see themselves as Heavenly Father does, and develop their gifts and talents daily throughout all time and eternity...

                                                                    Then and Now

No comments:

Post a Comment