OKIE IS READY TO BE A MOM?!?

OKIE IS READY TO BE A MOM?!?
OKIE IS READY TO BE A MOM - FALL 1978

Monday, October 11, 2010

Look At Me Now!!!

One day I was sort of sad because most of the pictures I have in my files are of my family, friends, etc..  Not that that is bad, but I was looking for some of me and there just aren't many (especially ones that make me look anything like I wished they did!!).  So, I decided to try and do some 'self-portriates'.  I tried to do some poses that I thought would yield an acceptable picture...Did Not Happen...However, here are some of them just so someone someday who might look at this blog will see me as I appear at the current date...Donations may be sent to:   Elaine Hintze Make-Over (Soon) at our current address...Thank You....


Sorta look like I am really doing something important - HUH!!!

The self timer on the camera works quicker than I was ready for.
Jacob and I the summer of 2010 at Fuddrucker's.
I did find a great hair stylist...FINALLY..

No comments:

Post a Comment